We are excited to announce the release of Autodesk® Topobase™ 2011. Autodesk Topobase infrastructure model management software provides more accurate information about the location and status of assets throughout our customers’ organizations. Some of the many Autodesk Topobase 2011 enhancements include improved administrative capabilities, enhanced 4D vertical modules, as well as some terrific new web features that will help our customers leverage the web as a point of access for their Topobase data.
Please read on for detailed highlights and enhancements.
Highlights & Enhancements
Enhanced 4D Model Management & Administration - More easily manage 4D information models and user access:
- Database Structure Editor, a tool to create and share data models.
- 1-click Database Maintenance, a tool to validate the database objects.
- Enhanced Display Model Editor that allows to merge display models and manage them more easily.
- Intelligent Search to locate assets or area of interest.
- Enhanced Plotting
Enhanced 4D Vertical Modules
- Electric Module enhancements: possibility to manage stacked structures and internals, new trace templates and others.
- Wastewater Module: ISYBAU import enhancements (Germany)
- Land Module: Cadastral survey enhancements; INTERLIS, ALKIS support (Central Europe)
Improved Web Functionality – leverage the web as a point of access for all Topobase data.
- Editing and Snapping (to node, vertex, or edge)
- Quick Plots
- Improved Redlining and Markup
- Feature Inspector to select and list multiple features from the map
- Enhanced Publish to Autodesk® Topobase™ Web
Official 64-bit versions of Topobase Client & Topobase Web
Improved DWG export functionality
Assign multiple user groups per user
Improved Zoom/highlight behavior
New document options for jobs (e.g. remember most recently used job)
Single Sign On (sample LDAP integration).
Enhanced User Assistance
And LOTS of other additions coming from AutoCAD Map 3D and Autodesk MapGuide Enterprise….