We are pleased to announce the release of the Topobase 2011 country kits for Germany and Switzerland.
Country kits are typically defined as country, region, and/or market specific content that is added to a product for users within the target area. This release includes country kits for the Water, Gas, Wastewater and Electric modules in German, Italian and French.
Country kit features include:
- Genx files for structure update of the base data model including new tables, attributes and label definitions; views for display models and updated domain lists.
- XML files for forms designed according to the customer needs.
- Forms for Switzerland compliant to the SIA norm. The forms display only the relevant fields making clear distinction between required and optional fields to ease the data acquisition according to the norm.
- Most common reports for the mentioned modules such as pipe and section details including maintenance, damage information, network statistics and others.
- Different types of data checks to verify the validity of attributes in the network.
- Different types of feature searches by name, type and function of pipes, hydrants, pumps and other network nodes.
- The display models include overview maps for network documentation in large scale, planning and network operation in small scale. Damage and hydrant maps; wastewater network maps including inspection and classification among others.
- New stop conditions for section, manhole and valves in the Wastewater module.
- Updated cross section templates for the Electric module.
- Feature rules to set the insert and update date of network nodes in the Water and Gas modules.
- Feature rules for automatic calculation of values in the section, manhole and cover of the Wastewater module.
Each country kit includes a workbook with additional content details. Download the kits here .