You are searching for Topobase related information? Of course you are already on the right website: The Topobase Insiders. But there are plenty of other websites and resources available.
Here are the links:
- Knowledge Base
- Online Help
- Updates and Service Packs
- Discussion Groups
- White Papers
- Subscription Support
- User Group Switzerland
- User Group Germany
To make it easier to keep all your information in one place – add the Topobase Insiders blog (and other websites) to Outlook – then you’ll always be up to date. Or if you already use another RSS service, add us at http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheTopobaseInsiders
How to add an RSS Feed through the Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Account Settings dialog box:
1. Copy this URL to the clipboard http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheTopobaseInsiders.
2. On the Tools menu, click Account Settings.
3. On the RSS Feeds tab, click New.
4. In the New RSS Feed dialog box, paste the URL.
5. Click Add.
6. On the RSS Feed Options dialog click OK.